Clearance items are non-returnable
This shoe offers comfort and lightness with a low environmental impact. It features MIZUNO ENERZY LITE made with plant-based materials that provide amazing cushioning, energy return and lightness. Other signature features are the MIZUNO ENERZY FOAM, MIZUNO WAVE, and a knitted bootie and upper. The environmentally-conscious production process involves bio-based materials, a special dyeing process that reduces the amount of dyed water used as well as a 10% reduction in CO2 emmisions.
- MIZUNO ENERZY CORE: Located inside the midsole of the heel and toe area, it boasts highest level of functionality in the MIZUNO ENERZY series offering excellent cushioning and energy return.
- MIZUNO ENERZY LITE: Provides excellent cushioning, energy return and lightness, found in the top midsole, and made from plant-based materials.
- MIZUNO ENERZY: Great cushioning and energy return, added to the bottom midsole. Made from 'bloom', an algae biomass compound harvested through a water purification process.
- MIZUNO WAVE: With its wave like structured midsole, contains two layers of differing hardness, boasting better stability without sacrificing comfort.
- G3 Outsole: Provides strong traction. 45% is derived from a light weight biomass material, water used for upper dyeing is reduced by 100% compared to the typical methods by adopting a special dyeing process. CO2 emissions are also decreased by 13%.
STACK MM: 23.0/36.5